- Check out The 100 Silly Things That All Drummers Do - they really are a funny bunch. Some of my personal favourites include:
- Click / grind their teeth to create rhythms (I'm not a drummer and I have seriously seen a dentist about this myself...!)
- Practice far too fast for their own good
- Sneeze mid-song and try their best not to lose time
- Did you know that last week Apple Trademarked The Mac's Bootup Sound?
- Lastly, and this one's getting a lot of feedback on various LinkedIn groups at the moment (I'll past a follow up shortly), what's your answer to the question Do You Listen To Albums Any More? Feedback to this one is pretty divided!
Paul Doolan provides online keyboard recording sessions for bands and solo artists.
Want to add keyboards to your track? Learn more now.